Friday, February 24, 2017

Radio Silent? What has been happening?

Hey Guys, 

I know it has been quite awhile since you have all heard from us. I wanted to give everyone an update. So after Gameacon, we traveled down to Maryland to stay with Alexander's parents for a few days. On Halloween night, Alexander started having chest pains and I drove him to the nearest hospital where he spent the night in the emergency room. They wanted to admit him in Maryland but he just wanted to get back to Boston. A week later, back in Massachusetts, at the request of his doctor he was in the hospital again. Long story short, he is going to be "ok" but it has affected his health and therefore game development the last few months. We hope to get him healthy enough to return very soon. Until then I am working on our next trailer.

I'm a firm believer in the "Photo or it didn't happen" mentality.

No comments:

Post a Comment